We recognize that installation costs sometimes can exceed the cost of strainers,
which is why we’ve applied our design expertise to develop strainers that provide
flexibility in location and orientation of flanges, covers, and switch-over handles
to better accommodate existing piping. All without adding to the cost of the strainer.
We also have enlarged the diameter and length of the strainer baskets, thus
increasing operation time between cleanout, at the same time reducing the pressure
drop across the strainer for maximum flow rates.
Standard designs include:
- Fabricated from carbon steel
- Hinged covers with seal
- 303/304 wedge wire baskets designed to your level of filtration
- Low pressure drop, maximum flow
- Design pressure 150 PSIG @ 150o F
- Butterfly valves are linked to single lever for easy operation,
low maintenance costs
- Butterfly valves are cast iron body, ductile iron disc with Buna-N seats
and stainless steel stem
- Tested to 1½ times operating pressure
Give us a call and we’ll show you we can configure your new or replacement strainer just about any way you would like it to be.